Today LeechCraft 0.5.65 «Dreams Without Courage» is released!
This release features some new plugins:
- Dolozhee — bug reporting and feature requesting tool for LeechCraft.
- KBCraft — keyboard layout manager, allowing to keep separate layouts for each plugin or even tab.
- Otlozhu — a simple GTD-inspired TODO manager.
- XProxy — an advanced proxy configurator.
Among significant changes and fixes in already existing plugins:
- LackMan, our package manager, got a major UI update and general overhaul. It's much faster now, and it also works on Windows!
- Tab unclosing system has been implemented globally in the TabSessManager plugin (and Azoth supports it!).
- Azoth Xoox, the XMPP protocol implementation, now properly caches entity capabilities, vCards and other similar information. This allows to reduce considerably the amount of used bandwidth.
- As always, there are lots of fixes and improvements in Azoth Acetamide, our IRC protocol implementation.
- Choosing chat window style and its variant is much more handy now — only variants relevant to the selected theme are shown.
- Full support for XEP-0232 in Azoth Xoox.
- Configurable minimal message editor height in Azoth.
- Improved Auscrie — support for full desktop and overlay screenshots as well as fixed dump.bitcheese.net uploader.
Packages for supported distros and OSes will be available soon. Source archive is already available at SourceForge.
Stay tuned! I hope we'd roll out something interesting for 0.5.70 in a month or even less!