Poshuku is a full-featured WebKit-based web browser.
- Poshuku is WebKit-based thus supporting all major modern web-standards.
- Infinite undo of page closes.
- Integration with other plugins. For example, Aggregator uses Poshuku to show items' texts, and SeekThru shows search results with Poshuku.
- Support for international domain names.
- Saving forms data (via additional plugins as storage backends).
- Support for autodiscovery-links on external entities. This way links to news feeds and OpenSearch descriptions are automatically found and suggested with Aggregator and SeekThru installed.
- Tagging bookmarks and support for the common LeechCraft tags base.
- Filter history and bookmarks by a string, wildcard or regular expression.
- Address line with smart autocomplete which suggests more probable URLs based visits frequency and dates.
- Support for
SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL for data storage.
- Easy lookup of selected words in installed search engines, for example, via SeekThru.
- Search in installed search engines from the address bar.
- Support for XBel.
- Support for full-length page screenshots.
- Reload timer.
- Adjustable notifications about page load events.
- Cookies manager to edit and delete cookies.
- Bookmarks checker to keep your bookmarks up-to-date.
- Support for inspecting and changing the DOM tree on the fly.
- Detailed statistics for the page load.
- Support for own plugins: