Azoth Vader provides supports for the MRIM protocol used in the Mail.Ru Agent IM service.
Vader is based on an own implementation of the MRIM protocol, partially based on available (and outdated) official specs and partly reverse-engineered. The following protocol features are supported:
- Extended statuses.
- Attention requests (alarms).
- Publishing current tune and fetching others' tune.
- Message delivery receipts.
- Mailbox notifications.
- Opening mailbox without login.
- Authorization management.
- Grouping contacts.