LeechCraft Music Player is a collection-oriented music player based on Phonon.
- Collection-oriented music player with playback statistics.
- Collection synchronization with portable media players, with transcoding.
- Support for scrobbling played tracks to services like Last.FM.
- Automatic fetching of album art if it's not present.
- Support for requesting a bunch of information from services like Last.FM, including:
- artist biography;
- similar artists;
- personalized recommendations;
- recent releases by the artists in user's library;
- events nearby;
- hyped tracks and artists.
- Fetching artists' discographies from MusicBrainz.
- Previewing artsits, tracks and albums from VKontakte.
- Support for fetching lyrics.
- Support for radio streams (of course, including Last.FM radio).
- Play queue with different play modes like sequential, shuffle, repeating track/album/whole playlist.
- MPRIS support.
- Undo/redo for play queue.
- Dynamic playlists like "50 Random Tracks".
- Static playlists.
- Support for M3U8, PLS and XSPF playlist formats.
- Fast threaded collection scanner.
Some features in the above list rely on other plugins like LastFMScrobble.