Aggregator is a client for RSS/RDF/Atom feeds with support for various RSS extensions. It also allows to subscribe and automatically fetch podcasts and any other data.
- BodyFetch for automatic fetching of full news bodies.
- Support for feeds in RSS 2.0, RSS 0.93, RDF, Atom 0.3, Atom 1.0.
- Support for common RSS/Atom extensions and modules like GeoRSS, MediaRSS, iTunes podcasting and Comment API.
- Support for OPML — format for exchanging feed lists. Both local lists and lists stored on remote servers are supported.
- Support for podcasts and automatic retrieval of enclosures.
- With a suitable media player plugin like LMP it's possible to play (stream) podcasts without downloading.
- Fetch arbitrary data with regular expressions from news items and download it.
- Tagging channels and support for the application-wide LeechCraft tag base.
- Grouping of channels by their tags.
- Filter news by string, wildcard or a regular expression and by their categories.
- Show news from several feeds simultaneously.
- Show news as a tape.
- Set individual options for each channel like the update timeout, maximum number of stored news and their age and enclosures downloading.
- Store data either in SQLite or in PostgreSQL.
- Use a web browser plugin to show news in a fancy way if it's available.
- Autodiscovery feature to automatically find news feeds on web sites.
- Export feeds to the FB2 format which is suitable to read on handheld devices.